After completing this course, student will be able to understand:
- Basic concept of Sketching.
- 3D Solid Modeling.
- Generation of 2D drawings from 3D model.
- Diploma Holders
- Automotive vendors
- Anyone who wants to start his career as tool Designer
Candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of 3D Solid Modeling or has cleared CAD Level-1 Course
Modeling of a part and assemble different components.
HGD&T for individual part and assembly
- Difference between solid and surface modeling.
- Create and manage a surface model.
- Dressing up the surface model.
- Modify the surface models.
- Creating the wireframes.
- Transform the surface model.
- Bifurcate the surface model.
- Constraint management.
- Introduction to tooling development (Dies, Mould, Jigs and fixture) through assembly module.
- Design parts in the context of an
- Top-Down and Bottom-Up Assemblies.
- Degrees of freedom.
- GD&T for assembly.
- Re-use existing data to complete assemblies.
- Manage relationships between assembled parts.
- Analyze and annotate your design.
- Visualization techniques